Sharktooth Creek Camping
Time & Location
About The Event
THE SHARKTOOTH EXPRESS LEAVES FOR THE CREEK AT 9AM ON SATURDAY MORNING.
YOU MUST ARRIVE BY THIS TIME TO SEARCH FOR SHARK TEETH.
You have the option to camp Friday night, Saturday night or both nights.
Please make sure to select the correct option when purchasing tickets.
There are four purchase options. Please note that price is PER PERSON.
Creek Tour ONLY = $25.00
Creek + Friday Night Camping = $30.00
Creek + Saturday Night Camping = $30.00
Creek + Friday & Saturday Night Camping = $35.00
I need a record of who is staying each night for the owner.
T-shirts will be available for purchase on site for $15. Please bring cash if you would like to purchase a t-shirt.
Families / Dens are responsible for all meals. Please coordinate meal plans with your Den.
This is a great opportunity to get to know other families in your Den!
- Each person will need a QUART FREEZER BAG. Sandwich and storage bags are too flimsy to hold the shark teeth.
Put each person's name on their bag with a a Sharpie.
- Footwear : Be aware that you will have to step in the creek / water. Water shoes and old tennis shoes work best.
For people that wear crocks, flipflops, or sandels rocks can be a problem. Some people wear tall boots.
I strongly recommend water shoes from experience. Your tall boots will fill with water if you step in a deep area.
- Clothing : Light clothing that will dry quickly works best. (no jeans) For young kids swim suits work well.
- Fishing is available, catch and release, bring a strong pole, circle hook preferred, fish with chicken livers or hot dogs
- Pack 3216 will not be participating in swimming or boating activities. Please see Tim if you have any questions.
DIRECTIONS - DO NOT TRUST GPS
N 33 01.661'
W 088 06.789'
24114 AL Hwy 14 East
Aliceville, AL 35442
From the Tuscaloosa area take 20/59 south about 30 miles to the Eutaw/Aliceville Exit 40.
At the top of the ramp take a right on 14 west.
Go 5 miles where you will have to turn right to remain on Hwy 14 west.
If you go straight at this point you will get lost.
Go 11 miles where you will see catfish ponds on your left.
The Shark Tooth Creek sign and drive are on your right.
- Creek + Fri. Night Camping$30$300$0
- Creek + Sat. Night Camping$30$300$0
- Creek+Fri & Sat Night Camping$35$350$0
- Creek Tour ONLY$25$250$0